The city of Bristol is the cultural hub of the Southwest, offering an array of history and industrial heritage with stunning properties, food and unforgettable nightlife for all to enjoy.
Now seen as a hotbed for creativity, history and music, recently voted ‘Happiest city to live in.’
If you’re looking for a good blend of vibrancy, culture and excitement, Bristol will undoubtedly exceed expectations.
One of the main attractions Bristol is renowned for is Floating Harbour. The area is home to numerous museums and galleries situated in old wharves and warehouses.
The most popular is the Bristol Aquarium, the only aquarium in the UK to have a giant botanical house, teaming with hundreds of exotic fish and species from around the world.
Other attractions include:
- Bristol Zoo
- SS Great Britain
- Bristol Museum and Art Gallery
- Wookey Hole
- Clifton Suspension Bridge
- Bristol Beacon
Some may argue that hotels provide the amenities that a rented property won’t; however, tourists nowadays look for alternative ways of experiencing new cities.
- Price variations – Airbnb provides a wide range of properties that suit your budget.
- Flexible – properties can be flexible in terms of space and a guest’s specific needs and preferences.
- Location-specific experience – properties vary, whether a small flat on a narrow street or villas. Finding the right property in the area couldn’t be easier!
What to look for
Whether you are there with mates or a getaway with your family, Bristol provides the best of both worlds.
For families, attractions lay within the city and you can also escape to the countryside in minutes, green hills and fields seen in every direction.
Airbnb provides holiday lets ideally located around the city and countryside depending on what getaway suits you. Customers should be confident with the cleanliness and well-maintained properties offered.
With the help of specific Airbnb management companies within Bristol, such as HelloGuest. Choosing the ideal property for you that one step easier and booking with confidence.
For Airbnb owners, these services can help ensure that your property is well managed and maintained to appeal to keen holiday goers in the area.
Some picks from us
- The Den, stylish studio 15 minutes from city centre
- Country cottage, ideal for a countryside getaway
- Converted print factory, panoramic views of harbour and bridge